Now you can create a lovely hat box from the Stampin'Up! Embellishment boxes. I was inspired by
Laurie Zoellmer's blog posting on Thursday,
May 19, 2011.
The colors and decorations are different in my sample. Let me know what you think!
Pretty in Pink and Early Espresso cardstock
Doily Triple Layer punch #122465
2 1/2" circle punch #120906 for lid top and inside
2 3/8" scallop circle punch #118874 for inside of the bottom
Sizzix Scallop Circle #2 die #113469, large scallop for hat brim
Sizzix Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder #120175
Sizzix Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder #116824
Basic Peals #119247 on flowers and brad
1 1/4" Early Espress Striped Grosgrain ribbon #119961 **It is retiring on June 30, 2011 - order it today! Click HERE
1. Cut all all circles from Pretty in Pink Cardstock.
2. Punch out three Doilies from Early Espresso Cardstock, using far right position.
3. Attach doilies to one 2 1/2" circle with glue stick.
4. Top and brim piece through Sizzix using Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.
5. Emboss circles for inside with Plenty of Petals embossing folder.
6. Adhere circles to the box with Sticky Strip.
7. Put strip of sticky strip around container, under lid. Attach ribbon. Create a bow with ribbon and brad. Attach with Sticky Strip.
8. Decorate with Pearls.